Tuesday, March 15, 2011






WOW- Had not realized that it's almost been TWO months since my last post! So sorry to the people that actually follow my blog!! Caleb just had his 15 month Dr appointment and he now weighs 26lbs 13oz and is 32 1/4 inches long! He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight!! He's getting so big! Not too much new stuff going on..Caleb loves loves loves to be outside now!! and loves to sweep too..he has his own little broom that he loves to bring everywhere with him. He enjoys coloring, playing with balls and balloons, and loves to play with Sasha and Brutus (the dogs)!!Those are his BEST friends. He pets them, Gives them kisses (He gives the dogs more kisses then us!)and even tries to help brush them and feed them! He loves them soo much!! He's also getting ready to start day care at the end of the month....kinda exciting and sad at the same time. I have a feeling I'm going to have a little bit of a hard time dropping him off those first couple of times! Anyway, I have not been the best picture taker lately...I guess the new has worn off of Caleb!! J/k!! Here are a few though.

No comments:

Post a Comment