Saturday, November 6, 2010






Well I have a couple of things to update this time. First, Caleb took his very first steps last night (two actually)!! I was sitting on the computer checking my email and chatting on facebook, when I looked over Caleb was just free standing and then took one step....then another!! He didn't even fall....He was trying to get to his toy and he made it!!! I was so excited!!! He hasn't done it since but it still counts! Caleb was also in his first wreck this week...We were riding as a family to toys r us and Tuscaloosa Toyota when we were hit from behind sitting at a light. After everything it ended up being a four car wreck blocking the entire bridge from Northport into Tuscaloosa. Caleb was fine,but he still got checked out in the Mercedes ambulance!! I think we were all sore but everyone is fine...thankfully. On a lighter note here are some things that I have not really mentioned over the last month or so. Caleb is now clapping his hands along to patty cake (which is soo cute), he will give you a "high five", he will wave "bye bye", and he will actually play with his toys. He has a basket ball hoop that he will sit there and just keep putting the balls in and he also has a helicopter that he puts the balls in the top of it, he gets so excited if you cheer for him while he plays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment